1. The Lake Doster Main Beach is the private property of the LDLA and restricted to the exclusive use of LDLA Members and those who hold an active, approved seasonal Main Beach Membership.
2. Guests must have a contact phone number of their sponsoring LDLA or Beach Member with them and must provide it upon request.
3. There is no reservation of exclusive beach use for private parties.
4. The Beach is closed after sunset. Use after sunset is permitted only with prior approval of the LDLA Lake Manager.
5. Use the beach area at your own risk and liability. There is no LDLA supervision of the beach area, nor will lifeguards be present.
6. Swimming is allowed only in the designated, buoyed area.
7. No glass is allowed on the sand area, in the water between mooring posts or in the immediate surrounding area.
8. The possession and/or consumption of alcohol by minors is prohibited.
9. All trash must be removed from the beach area. Trash containers, if available, may be used if not full. No placement of trash alongside of a full trash container is allowed. If container is full, take refuse with you.
10. Dogs are not allowed on the sand area of the beach or in the water between mooring posts. Dogs outside the sand area must be kept on a leash consistent with the Allegan County Leash Ordinance.
11. Ground fires are permitted only in the fire pit.
12. No fishing from shore between mooring posts.